KPTCL Recruitment 2020-2021: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is going to fill up 5 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) vacancies in Bangalore Karnataka. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for this 5 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) Posts openings. It invites application via online mode from eligible and interested candidates from 04th January 2020.
Apply online for this KPTCL Engineer Junior, Junior Personal Assistant jobs before January 20, 2020, 05:00. KPTCL’s official website is www.kptcl.com recruitment 2020 KPTCL has released details for the Direct Appointment Announcement Jobs Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Assistant Assistant at the bottom of Hyderabad Karnataka Area Kavipranini, on 04- January-2020. Notice no: KPTCL / B16 / 86 393 (HK) / 2018-19. The corporate office: corporate office Kaveri Bhavan, KG Road Bangalore 560009.
Details of KPTCL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer (JE) Civil, Junior Personal Assistant (JPA)|
|Job Location||Banglore Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.01.2020|
KPTCL Junior Engineer (JE) Civil, Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) recruitment 2020-2021 applies online link and notification pdf is available on the official website. Candidates must have completed the prescribed educational qualification age limit.
Junior Personal Assistant
1. Recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) will be made strictly on merit based on the marks secured in the Online Aptitude Test only, duly following reservation policies Of Government of Karnataka issued from time to time.
2. Recruitment to the post of Junior Personal Assistant will be made by selection strictly on merit basis on the marks secured in the Senior Grade Typewriting and Senior Grade Shorthand Examinations. Selected candidates shall qualify in the test conducted by a committee constituted by the KPTCL, to assess the familiarity in typing and shorthand, duly following reservation policies of Government of Karnataka issued from time to time
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 22920-670-26270-810-31130-940-37710-1140-42270-1270-46080-1390-51640-1560-56320.
3. Qualification: Should have passed SSLC/10th Standard examination from the State of Karnataka. AND (a) Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting and Senior Grade Shorthand Examinations in Kannada and English conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board. OR (b) Should have passed Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Commercial practice with Kannada and English Shorthand and Kannada and English Typewriting as optional (Elective) subjects granted by the Board of Technical Education in Karnataka.Age: 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates. 40 Years in case Of SC/ST candidates.Application Fee: (i) Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) in respect of candidates claiming General Category. (ii) Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) in respect of candidates claiming SC/ST Category.
1. No person who has been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for Examination or Selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
2. Applications with false information are liable to be rejected. Candidates who obtain an ointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated and criminal procedure will be initiated in accordance with law.
3. All correspondence (either through post or e-mail or SMS) will be made against the details furnished in the application. Correspondence for change of address, e-mail and mobile number at a later date will not be entertained.
4. Candidates claiming Caste/Category reservations have to produce the certificates in the prescribed format as per orders/guidelines of Govt. of Karnataka. The candidates should be in possession of valid certificates on or before the last date fixed for submission of online application.
5. Only the category/reservation claimed during the initial online submission of the ication will be considered. The candidates will have to produce the relevant certificates in support of the Reservation claimed at the time of verification of documents.
6. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Regd. Office of the Company: Corporate Office, Kaveri Bhavan, K.G.Road, Bengaluru-560009.
Start Date to Apply Online – January 6, 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – January 20, 2020,05:00
Close the application fee Date – January 21, 2020
Important links of KPTCL Recruitment
Download Offical Notification PDF: Click Here