National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: National Book Trust
- Post Names: Marketing Assistant, PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive and Admin Executive Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5
- Central Government Jobs
- Notification Date: 03-April-2020
- Last Date to apply online: 21-April-2020
- Application mode: Email
- Official portal: https://www.nbtindia.gov.in
- Check Central Govt Jobs here
National Book Trust Recruitment 2020
National Book Trust has issued a recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for 05 Marketing Assistant, PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive and Admin Executive posts. The officials have invited the application forms through email mode and will be available up to 13th April 2020. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility details can apply for National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 before the Last date.
Get the full details related to National Book Trust Marketing Assistant, PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment) and Other Recruitment Notification 2020 like eligibility criteria, selection method, payroll, important dates, the application process, application fees, important links, etc here. Also, check Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
National Book Trust Marketing Assistant Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Marketing Assistant, PR Assistant, Production Executive and Admin Executive, Consultant (Establishment) and Other Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Eligibility Criteria For National Book Trust Jobs
- PR Assistant: Below 45 years
- Consultant (Establishment): Below 65 years
- Production Executive: Below 45 years
- Admin. Executive: Below 45 years
- Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board/ Diploma in Journalism/ Degree/Mass Communication
- Minimum of two years experience of having worked in a position related to media coordination, public relations, social media, etc.
- Section Officer & above from Central Government / Autonomous bodies with min 10 years of experience in matters relating to Establishment
- should have good communication & interpersonal skills, good knowledge of Computer applications like Micro Soft Word, Micro Soft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- 10th pass/equivalent with 3 years Diploma for Printing Technology from a recognized Institute/ University or A degree from a recognized university/ Board with 2 years Post graduate diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- 3 years of practical experience in the production of books in a pressor publishing house of repute.
- Applicants should be Complete Graduates from a reputed University or Board
- Experience in facility management, supervision of security, protocol, and housekeeping
a pass with a degree from a recognized Board or university.
- Written Exam
- PR Assistant: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
- Consultant (Establishment): Rs.45,000/-
- Production Executive: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
- Admin. Executive: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their Applications via E-Mail Mode Only.
- Open the official portal i.e, https://www.nbtindia.gov.in/
- On the Website homepage, find and hit the link “NOTIFICATION 2020 (Dated:13-April-2020) – Click here to Download”
- Go through the information provided in the official National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Check the eligibility criteria and Apply through Email Mode, Email is given official website
- Fill all the information in the National Book Trust Application form 2020
- Pay the Application fee via online
- Check all the details before the last submission of the application form
- Take one print out & keep the hard copy of the application form for a future reference