SBI Recruitment 2020-2021: State Bank Of India is going to fill up 8000 vacancies in Across India. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for these 8000 Junior Associates Posts openings. It invites application via online mode from eligible and interested candidates from 03rd January 2020.
As per the SBI notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for Junior Associates Posts. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Government can apply to this SBI Junior Associates Jobs 2020-2021 online on or before the last date. The last date of the mission of the new application is 26th January 2020.
Details of SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Junior Associates|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.01.2020|
SBI Junior Associates recruitment 2020-2021 applies online link and notification pdf is available on the official website. Candidates must have completed the prescribed educational qualification age limit. The SBI recruitment process will be based on the written test.
Candidates who have cleared the SBI selection process will be appointed as Junior Associates in all over the country. More details of SBI recruitment vacancy, upcoming SBI job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
SBI Jobs 2020 Location Wise
|Circle||State||Language||No of Posts|
|Daman & Diu||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
|Circle||Special Area||Language||No of Posts|
|Leh & Kargil|
Educational Qualifications of SBI Recruitment 2020
- As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
Age Limit of SBI Recruitment 2020
- The age limit should be 20 to 28 years.
- As on 20th January 2020
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2020
Preliminary Exam and Main Exam (Official Language of respective State)
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fees of SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Null
How to apply NABARD Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to the official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement for Junior Associates posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important dates of SBI Recruitment 2020
Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd January 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 26th January 2020
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2020
SBI Junior Associates Apply Online: Click Here
SBI Official Website: Click Here
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|