UPSC Recruitment 2019 Out – apply online for 48 Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Released.
Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification of Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director, Assistant Director, Principal Design Officer and other posts for 48 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 12 December 2019. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 13 December 2019.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2019
Post name: Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director, and Other Posts
No of Posts: 48
Mode of Application: Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Education Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2019
Education Qualifications: Degree in Law of a recognized University OR Master Degree in Law of a recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 30 years to 45 years
Application Fee of UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2019
|Last date to apply online||12-12-2019|
|Last date to send printing application||13-12-2019|
Steps to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Link @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Click Online Recruitment Application
- Click Apply/ Apply Now
- Click Next & Declare the instruction
Important links UPSC Recruitment 2019
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Click Here
Other posts you might be interested in: