Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3585 Posts Apply Online
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Southern Railway Department invites Online applications for Apprentice Posts. Other details of Southern Railway Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Post name: Carriage Works, Perambur, Central Workshop, Golden Rock, Signal and Telecommunication Workshop/Podanur
- Candidates should have 10th class examination under 10, +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years, Maximum Age Limit for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years, Maximum Age Limit for MLT: 24 Years, Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Merit List, Physical Fitness for Training
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/.
Important Dates of Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Application Starting Date:||01-12-2019|
|Application Closing Date:||31-12-2019|
|Last Date For Payment of fee:||31-12-2019|
Steps to Apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
- First of all visit official website https://iroams.com/Apprentice/recruitmentIndex
- Fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important links of Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Notification for Carriage Works, Perambur: Click Here
Notification for Central Workshop, Golden Rock: Click Here
Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Other posts you might be interested in: