KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2020
KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2019-20: Karwar institute of medical sciences – KIMS has released a notification for 116 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Multiple Vacancy Posts. If you are a job seeker and keep on finding a job in Karwar, Karnataka. You can make use of this opportunity. The walk-in-interview will be conducted at Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar on 26th December 2019 between 10 am to 3 pm.
Overview of KIMS Karwar Recruitment
|Organization Name||Karwar institute of medical sciences|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|No. of Posts||116|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada|
|Last date to Apply||26th December 2019|
KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2020 Details
Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences has released the vacancy notification for Teaching Post in various departments. Candidates are instructed to come along with all the Original Certificates, Publications, NOC and work satisfactory certificate from the presently working institute & DD for Rs. 500/- in favour of Director, Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar. Registration should be done before 10:00am on 26.12.2019. Kannada language examination is exempted for those candidates who have passed SSLC as one of the language.
Post Name: Physiology: 1, Pathology: 5, Forensic Mediation: 3, Community Mediation: 3, General Medicine: 20, Pediatrics: 13, TB and Chest Mediation: 3, Dermatology: 1, Psychiatry: 1, General Surgery: 17, Orthopedics: 10, ENT: 3, Ophthalmology: 2, OBG: 9, Anesthesiology: 13, Radiology: 6, Professor / Super Specialist: 6
Number of posts: 116
Qualification: Detailed Qualification, Exp Visit Website: www.kimskarwar.kar.nic.in
Selection Process: Direct interview and examination.
Direct Interview Date: 26-12-2019
Candidates must register by 10 am on the morning of the scheduled interview date. Take the necessary academic and work-related documents to attend the interview.
Registration should be done before 10:00 am on 26.12.2019 No. KRIMS/620/2019-20
Application Fee: The Application fee is Rs.500 DD in the name of Director, Karwar Institute of Medical Science. The completed application form should be submitted on the day of the interview.
Candidates who have read Kannada as a language till class 10 are exempted from the Kannada language test. Candidates can visit the website www.kimskarwar.kar.nic.in for more information.
- GTU Papers Download | GTU Exam Papers
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
- SSLC, 2nd PUC examination schedule in Karnataka to be decided on Monday: Suresh Kumar
- Ebalbharti Question Paper | Ebalbharti Practice Paper
- HESCOM Recruitment 2020 Apply for 246 Apprenticeship Posts
- Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Land Surveyor Posts
- ebalbharti practice papers PDF Download ebalbharti question paper
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Offline for 44 Postman, Assistant Posts
- KHPT Recruitment 2020 Apply For 02 Community Coordinator Posts